The 19th Annual AVCJ India Forum
Renowned for attracting the key decision makers from the biggest international LPs, along with the fund managers that have driven the industry forward – AVCJ India has been the meeting place of choice for international LPs and domestic investors since its launch 19 years ago.
With deep relationships into the LP universe, AVCJ has attracted a range of international institutional investors to Mumbai for the forum each year, including:
Future Fund | CDPQ | Abu Dhabi Investment Authority | Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association | Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan | PGGM | University of Rochester | Daido Life Insurance Company | Alberta Investment Management Corporation | The Norinchukin Bank | Canada Pension Plan Investment Board | San Diego County Employees Retirement Association | Catholic Super | Commonfund Capital and many more…
Join us to network with 300+ senior professionals, including representatives from private equity and venture capital funds, institutional investors and corporates for two days of thought provoking discussions and quality networking.
What’s new this year
- Uncover what international LPs look for in a GP when deciding where to commit their money
- Discover the technology shifts will make the most impact over the next 5-10 years
- Explore the strategies GPs are using to effectively fundraise in the current environment
- Understand how you can access the US$4.5 trillion infrastructure opportunity
- Hear a diverse group of global LPs share their plan for Indian private equity
Register now to avail 15% off on the standard rate by using the discount code: AVCJINDIA-Inc4215% here…