Techcircle SaaS Forum 2015
Unnamed Orga… Unnamed Organizer
Which markets to go for: Global v/s Local; Which segment to build businesses in: B2B v/s B2C.
Improving internet & cloud based technology platforms, clubbed with the desire to get rid of expensive yet complicated systems is driving business houses drift towards this silently rising “on- demand software” subscription based delivery model. The young & brilliant Indian SaaS sellers are already creating string of applications for businesses around the world. Besides, the readiness of Indian market in adopting SaaS services has made the India opportunity all the more exciting for entrepreneurs & investors.
The very nature of SaaS businesses to offer customised, enterprise friendly and subscription based products is definitely becoming a win among price sensitive Indian customers. However to get more adoption, recurring revenues and prove sustainable in a longer run, what are the mantras that a growing SaaS companies needs to follow? Due to the explosion of mobile and now IoT devices, are we seeing consumerization happening in the micro businesses? How personalized are the businesses getting? Is the time right to look at mobile first? Which sectors are early SaaS adopters & which are the once that are lagging behind? What is takes to be next billion SaaS company coming out of India?
Related Article: The Economic Times Entrepreneurship Summit
Aiming to help corporate decision-makers better understand the utility of latest SaaS offerings, help entrepreneurs learn nuances of running a Saas business to understanding what’s driving the large IT players to dive into the nascent Saas market in India, Techcircle is presenting its 4th edition of Techcircle SaaS Forum 2015.
• Why is the time right to invest in Saas businesses?
• Which markets to go for : Global v/s local
• Which segment to build businesses in: B2B or B2C? ; Enterprise or SMEs?
• Growing opportunities in India centric SaaS Businesses: Are SMB’s fostering SaaS transformation in India?
• Is the time right to look at mobile first SaaS solutions?
• Are Smartphones driving consumerisation & personalization of SaaS services?
• SaaS is the next logical evolution for Indian enterprises: Global players or Indian companies to grab the bigger pie?
• Early SaaS adopters v/s Back Benchers – Emerging sectors embracing Saas services
The forum will provide a platform to senior SaaS professionals, top and emerging SaaS companies, innovators, early stage SaaS startps, angel & venture capital investors and potential partners to share best practices and know what is favouring SaaS businesses in India