Summer Techies Bootcamp for Startups, Entrepreneurs and Students
Amity Innova… Amity Innovation Incubator
“Summer Techies BootCamp”
Amity Innovation Incubator in association with IBM
Amity Innovation Incubator in association with IBM has launched a Summer Techies Bootcamp for Entrepreneurs and Enthusiasts on the coming 19th of june 2015. With a special focus on the Internet of Things (IOT), Cloud Computing and IBM’s fastest adopted platform, Bluemix, this event intends nurture the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem with handson interaction and experience via live IOT, Android and Cyber forensics workshops. This event would be of tremendous value to Startups, Business Professionals and Small Businesses as the special focus would be on Internet of Things (IOT), Cloud Computing, Technology Showcase by Experts from IBM research lab, Reverse Pitching and much more.
Related Article: IoTNext 2016
Internet of Things (IOT)
The “Internet of things” (IoT) is becoming an increasingly growing topic of conversation both in the workplace and outside of it. It’s a concept that not only has the potential to impact how we live but also how we work. But what exactly is the “Internet of things” and what impact is it going to have on you if any? The goal is to have people seamlessly retrieve knowledge and function on a day-to-day basis without having to sit down at a computer or talk to another human. It’s like ubiquitous computing, but it goes beyond Google Glass and extends to every home, car, business, building and system in the world.
Created on open technologies that allow developers to build, run and manage cloud applications and services with more flexibility, Bluemix enables developers to mix and match different services and tools that best fit their strategy. This will make it easier for developers to create cloud applications for mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), supply chain analytics and intelligent infrastructure solutions.
The highlights of the event would be:
- Participating in this event will get you a chance to showcase your prototype to Angel Investor, VC’s and other Business Associates from the industry.
- There would also be a panel discussion with experts on how to “Gain Traction for your Online Venture”.
- Technology Investments and Diligence- If you are a startup this will help you understand how venture capital firms invest in technology companies.
- Raising funds the Techie Way- This workshop will help you get started on raising capital for your startup. Whether it is finding an angel investor or a VC, you will have a better idea of how to get about this process by the end.
- Participants can showcase their app on the IBM platform can get a chance to win goodie bags, prizes, cloud credits and more.
Register with us immediately on this Registration Form and get access to IBM technology experts and active Investors.
For more information log on to Website