Startup Weekend Pune, powered by Google for Entrepreneurs
Ameya Pore Ameya Pore
Startup Weekend is a 54-hour weekend event, during which individuals pitch ideas for new startup companies, receive feedback from their peers, form teams around those ideas, and then it’s a frenzy of business model creation , coding, designing and market validation.
Startup weekend aims to bring together enthusiasts like you to share ideas, build products, and, most importantly, launch startups.
Related Article: Startup Weekend Delhi (DTU)
- Friday: Attendees pitch their ideas and inspire others to join their teams. Teams are therefore created to work on the best ideas.
- Saturday and Sunday: This is where you debate, build, pitch. And build some more. Teams will focus on building a prototype of their idea/product. During this period teams will also focus on customer development, validating their ideas, practicing LEAN Startup methodologies and building a minimum viable product.
- Sunday: The weekend culminates on Sunday evening with presentations in front of judges with entrepreneurial backgrounds.
There would be:
- 50% off on ticket for students
- 25% off on ticket for non students