Startup Stage at BioAsia 2019
Government o… Government of Telangana
The Startup Stage @ BioAsia 2019 provides a unique opportunity to the most promising startups across India and South East Asia to interact with industry leaders, M&A professionals and VC investors. The platform has so far received an enthusiastic response from the investor community and the likes of Kris Gopalakrishnan, 3One4 Capital, M&A leaders from Zydus Cadila, Dr Reddy’s etc. among others have confirmed participation.
Theme: Life Sciences 4.0 “Disrupt the Disruption”
Related Article: 5th Smart Cities India 2019 Expo
Participating startups in Startup Stage & BioAsia will get a chance to:
- Showcase your products/solutions at Startup Stage Exhibition @ BioAsia Internation Trade Show, free of cost (cost of exhibition space will not be charged from startups)
- Unmatched opportunity to network with global life sciences industry leaders through one-on-one meetings (through dedicated meeting application)
- Access all the conferences and sessions at BioAsia 2019 (http://2019.bioasia.in/pdf/BioAsia-2019-Programme.pdf)
- Attend Start-up Bootcamp: sessions by industry leaders on several topics, such as “Basics of fundraising in India”, “valuing your innovation”, “tapping the sub-continent market” etc.
- Participate in Capital Pavilion: Networking opportunities with leading VCs and Angel Investors from the South Asian investor community
- Pitch solutions to a global audience: Selected 5 start-ups will get a chance to showcase their solution/product at the main BioAsia conference and stand a chance to win cash prizes
- Opportunity for exclusive interaction with top global industry leaders as part of “Disruptors Roundtable” during the event