‘The Start-Up Linkedge’ is an initiative on our part to build an ecosystem which helps start-ups address the challenges faced by them, especially in connecting with investors.
At the first event of this initiative – Start-Up Binge, we expect 60 start-ups to benefit by listening to experts, sharing their ideas and interacting with each other.
- · Welcome note
- · Introduction – Panelists & Investors
- · Pitch Your Plan – Prelims (a minute)
- · Investment Specialist Speak
- . Protect your intellectual property (talk on IPR)
- · Announcing the Top 10 Shortlisted Start-Ups
- · Panel discussion
- · Concluding remarks