Indian Chamb… Indian Chamber of Commerce
Startup and Innovation Summit - 2016
Startup and Innovation Summit is a platform for entrepreneurs to connect and benefit from the ecosystem created for them.
- Create a local and Global area for networking among the growing champs plus help them develop mentor-mentee relationships.
- Animate the initiative and capabilities of upcoming leaders.
- Provide a platform to showcase their skill, knowledge, ability and contribution towards the nation.
- Help entrepreneurs to build a strong database in terms of financing, leadership and strategy.
|9:00 AM||Registrations and Networking|
|10:00 – 11:00 AM||Inauguration|
|11:00 – 12:00 PM||Session 1|
|12:00 – 1:00 PM||Session 2|
|1:00 – 2:00 PM||Lunch|
|2:00 – 3:00 PM||Panel Discussion|
|3:00 – 4:00 PM||Networking|
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction to the ecosystem created in the country to foster entrepreneurship.
- Concept evaluation, market research, market analysis and competition analysis.
- Role of freelancers in early stage Entrepreneurship.
- Challenges in talent acquisition.
- Compliance with PF, ESI, ROC’s etc and filing IPR.
- Listing of startups in stock exchanges.
- Valuation of startups.
- Women Entrepreneurship.
For Delegate registrations contact :
|Gaurav Verma||9350538213||[email protected]|
|Monika Chauhan||9891599775||[email protected]|
|Shilpa Singh||9891273103||[email protected]|