StartHealth Competition – 3
Unitus Seed… Unitus Seed Fund
StartHealth Competition-3 is a pan India challenge that aims to find, nurture and fund startups that are driving inclusive healthcare solutions through innovation. The winner will receive cash prize of INR 10 lakhs and both the winner and the runner-up will get an opportunity to pitch for a direct entry to Unitus Seed Fund StartHealth Investment Program. Program partners include Pfizer, Manipal Hospitals, Narayana Health, PATH.
25 semi-finalists will be shortlisted on April 2nd, 2016 based on the Competition Rubric. The winner and the runner up will be invited to pitch to Unitus Seed Fund StartHealth Investment team.
More about our StartHealth Investment Program >
Criteria for applying to StartHealth Competition-3:
- Your company should be focused on serving the Base-of-the-Pyramid segment of the society addressing a key primary healthcare issue through your healthcare technology offering
- By no later than 12th April 2016, you must be established as a legal entity
- As of 12th April 2016, your company must have received less than Rs. 1 crore in investment funds over the previous 12 months and must have received gross revenues of less than 1 crore in the preceding 12 months.
- At least one founder or co-founder must be applying full-time efforts to your company now
- You must pitch a company and its strategy and product/service, not a product/offering that’s part of a bigger company
- Your company must be located in India
- StartHealth Competition-3 cannot accept applications from full-time students, non-profits, NGOs, or government entities
TO APPLY CLICK HERE