About SingularityU India Summit
Singularity University, the Silicon Valley educational institution and business accelerator committed to creative positive social impact through exponential technologies, is pleased to announce its first event in Asia. Taking place in Mumbai on February 26-27, 2016, the SingularityU India Summit, in association with INK, will enable participants to learn from top experts and gain insights on how life, society and industries will be disrupted and reshaped through emerging technologies.
What is a SingularityU Summit?
SingularityU Summits are two-day conferences held across the globe to help local leaders understand how exponential technologies can be used to create positive change and economic growth in their region. Summits become an annual point of connection and inspiration for the local community, a catalyst to accelerate a local culture of innovation, and an opportunity to highlight breakthrough technologies, startups and ideas.
What is Singularity University?
Singularity University (SU) is the benefit corporation behind a global community of innovators who share a mission to solve the world’s greatest challenges. The SU Community is comprised of individuals, businesses, institutions, investors, and NGOs in over 95 countries. The SU platform is a unique combination of services that consists of educational programs in exponentially advancing technologies, as well as innovation programs to support collaboration and initiatives leveraging those technologies to positively impact billions of lives globally.
What is INK?
INK is a community that transforms imagination to impact. This innovation platform is committed to sharing inspiring stories and disruptive thinking – gathered from the most unexpected sources. INK is known for its events such as the annual INK Conference, INK Asia, and INK Salons, as well as programs such as INK Fellows and INK Makers. Video releases from the live events are available at inktalks.com.
A few speakers of the Summit are:
- Peter Diamandis – Co-Founder & Executive Chairman Singularity University
- Rob Nail – Associate Founder & CEO Singularity University
- Brad Templeton – Networks & Computing Chair Singularity University
- Brock Pierce – Managing Partner, Blockchain Capital; Chairman, Bitcoin Foundation
Lakshmi Pratury – Founder, Host & Curator INK
- Marcus Shingles – Partner Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Neil Jacobstein – Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Co-Chair Singularity University
- Emeline Paat-Dahlstrom – Chief Impact Officer Singularity University
- Kent Langley – Faculty Singularity University
- Michael Gillam – Managing Director FACEP
- Sanjay Sarma – Director of Digital Learning MIT
- Stefan Sagmeister – Designer Sagmeister & Walsh
- Jonathan Reiber – Senior Fellow UC Berkeley Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity
- Naveen Jain – Founder, Moon Express Trustee, X Prize Foundation; Board member, Singularity University
- Punit Renjen – CEO Deloitte Global