SACON – India’s Only Security Architecture Conference
CISO Platfor… CISO Platform.
Learn Secure DevOps, Threat Hunting, Threat Modeling and more @SACON Pune
India has a lot of hackers but very few security architects. The industry as well as the country needs competence in “Security Architecture”. That’s the reason why we started SACON – India’s only Security Architecture Conference.
No sponsored sessions, free of Vendor FUD. Detailed for practitioners, with defined takeways
Related Article: The Things Conference India
And what’s more? Get a Special INC42 Discount (10%) : Use the coupon code : INC42
- Threat Hunting – moving from ad hoc to formal
Here we’ll discuss the Key Components, Tool Set, Learning “Hunter” Skills and a Case Study
- Under the Hood of Deception Technologies
Overview of Deception Technology, Architecture & Key Components, Deployment Guidelines
- IoT Hardware Teardown, Security Testing & Control Design
Overview of the IoT technology architecture and modelling threats & controls against different components (e.g.: Gateway)
- Automotive Security Architecture: How cars get hacked and how to secure?
Cybersecurity for the connected cars, this session will discuss the threat model for Connected Cars, as well secure design principles
- Technical Architecture: Building Self Defending Applications using RASP Technology
Architecture of RASP Technology, Deployment Models, How to perform Application Integration for Detection & Response
- SecDevOps Reference Architecture Stack: How to embed and automate security in DevOps
Leveraging the opportunity provided by DevOps to embed & automate security in the CI/CD processes
- Workshop on Designing Security Stack
A security technology stack is a combination of technologies that organizations use to manage their IT Security. In this session we will build optimized security stacks based on organization specific requirements (Eg. for Startups, SMBs)