Indian Retail & E-Retail Congress 2016
Franchise In… Franchise India
The Indian Retail Congress 2016 is an event like no other, a unique opportunity, congregating board and executive level retailers from across the industry spectrum in India and International to lay the Foundation of Modern Retail Strategy, The New Paths To Purchase, and New echelons of Service .
This is your guide to Retail for 2020, crafted exclusively by and for the key influencers in the industry. The intelligent discussion will examine key macro-economic and consumer trends and explores innovative strategies for growth and development in the sector.
Related Article: Indian Retail & eRetail Congress & Awards 2017
- Receive the latest thinking on the economic landscape for Retailers in 2016-2017 & beyond
- Acquire actionable insights for your retail business in a changed & consumer-led world
- Gain exposure to new strategic concepts, companies and thought-leaders from retail
- Hear forward insight on consumer trends and retailing imperatives
- Network in the ideal executive environment where CEOs talk to CEOs
- Determine the year ahead in Retail
Why & Who Should Attend
- e-Retail Professionals can debate issues that today’s e-commerce teams need fast solutions for Retail chain Professionals will learn how to make the web the centerpiece of an organization, how mobile can help in-store sales, how to turn online info into in-store action, and more.
- Business heads, C level executives of Retail and e-retail companies can decipher accurate cost/benefit evaluation of marketing and promotion, deciding whether to outsource or bring programs in-house, keeping vendor costs down, building efficiency into daily business activities and more.
- e-Retail Startups can learn the latest e-commerce tools and t echnology for b uilding their business and how to find funding t o take it to the next level
- Marketing Professionals can understand how to decide on the right marketing spend to target different customer types
- HR departments and Recruitment agencies can understand the b est HR needs a nd also new practices in e-commerce Business o rganizational Design
- e-Retail Solution Providers across technology, security, social m edia, loyalty, a nd logistics can understand the burning needs o f the industry b oth on stage a nd one to one
- Investors and Financial Institutions can gather the latest practices in the e- retail sector and meet with potential investees and learn of their Business models
- Research Companies & Consumer Intelligence Agencies can u nderstand the l atest trends in e Retail with firsthand account o f consumer b ehavior in multi-c hannel retailing
- International retailers, importers, manufacturers, local m anufacturers, brands a nd local retailers seeking distribution o pportunity through e-retail
For More details visit website.