India Innovation Day
The India Innovation Day is a marquee event for the Indian innovation ecosystem, which includes a mix of global and Indian delegates. These delegates come from the corporate innovation, venture capital and startup ecosystem constituencies. India Innovation Day lays emphasis on global connectivity, showcasing corporate and startup-led innovation.
Moreover, it also explores venture capital in India as an asset class and developing the commercial ecosystem for growth-stage tech ventures. The conference is organised by Kabeela Life Ventures (The Global Innovation Tribe), BDO as Advisory Partner, and supported by organisations including InvestIndia, StartupIndia and the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI).
- Building connectivity between India and other global tech hubs
- Developing the industry-startup interface and the overall commercial ecosystem for growth stage tech ventures
- Developing venture capital in India as an asset class, helping Indian VC funds and startups attract global capital
- Hear from and meet 30+ speakers from industry, investment and trade constituencies
- Structured B2B meeting programme with pre-scheduled and on-the-spot 1-to-1 meetings
- Presenting key innovation themes, commercial opportunities and trends (with special focus on Fintech, Industry 4.0 and Future of Work)
- Exhibition zone featuring selected corporate and startup innovation exhibits
- Curated startup/ scaleup showcase
- Welcome lunch and Investor & CXO networking reception
- Comprehensive post-event follow-up programme for participating delegates