India’s Biggest Mobile Conference GMIC Bangalore Is Back On September 10, 2015
With the Theme “Mobile Everything – Connecting Everything”, GMIC Bangalore is back on September 10, 2015
Partner Event: India’s Biggest Mobile Conference GMIC Bangalore 2015
After a successful debut in India in 2014, Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC), is back in Bangalore in September 2015. With more than 2700 attendees, 43 exhibitors and 150 media representatives taking part, GMIC Bangalore has earned the distinction of being India’s largest mobile conference.
Related Article: Global Mobile Conference 2018
With expected 3500+ attendees this year, GMIC Bangalore 2015 will build on last year’s success, with more participation from mobile internet companies and startups from India and abroad.
Mobile has impacted all aspects of life, from education and healthcare, to dating and transportation. GMIC will gather industry leaders, experts and developers to add to this conversation and explore the role innovation plays in not just bridging industries but also geographies.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Sachin Bansal, Founder & CEO, Flipkart
- Fu Sheng, CEO, Cheetah Mobile
- Dippak Khurana, Co-founder & CEO, Vserv
- Mingyuan Li, VP, Baidu
- Bhavish Aggarwal, Founder & CEO, Ola Cabs
- Vikramaditya Chandra, CEO, NDTV
- Naveen Tewari, CEO, InMobi
- Sonny Vu, Founder & CEO, Misfit
- Raghunandan G, CEO, Taxi for Sure
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Founder & CEO, Paytm/One97
- Rohit Bansal, Co-founder, Snapdeal
- Tao Li, Founder & CEO, APUS Group
- Deepak Ajwani, Deputy Editor & Editor-Online, Forbes India
- Kenny Ye, GM, India UCWeb
- Shashank ND, CEO & Founder, Practo
- Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, India OnePlus
- Rene Buhay, VP of Global Sales, Kingsoft Office Software
- Ritesh Agarwal, Founder & CEO, OYO Rooms
- Ross Veitch, Chief Executive & Co-Founder, Wego
- Sergio Salvador, Global Head Games Partnerships, Google
If you are a startup or developer please use this form to get a complimentary Silver pass: (Eligibility: Developer or Employee of a startup).