E Summit – KGEC
Kalyani Gove… Kalyani Government Engineering College Entrepreneurship Cell
The Kalyani Government Engineering College Entrepreneurship Cell Presents the E-Summit which is a special 3-day event starting from 19th of February up to 21st of February. This Summit is a 3-day long entrepreneurial ride, an extravaganza that demands the best of an entrepreneur. While fostering the growth of ecosystem in West Bengal, it elicits the skills of students, wannapreneurs and entrepreneurs.
This Summit is a long awaited disruption to bring resuscitation to the economy by motivating and empowering youth for creation of opportunities.
The Summit includes many great personalities from different startup companies who will share their experience and enlighten us with their thoughts. The speaker consists of :-
1. Mr. Angshuman Bhattacharya – CEO, SIBIA Analytics.
2. Mr. Arijit Bhattacharya –CEO, Virtual Infocom.
3. Mr. Vinay Menon and Miss Priyanka Bajaj from Mera Tiffin.
4. Mr. Vikram Duggal from Unitus Seed Fund.
5. Mr. Ravi Ranjan from Nasscom 10K Startups.
6. Mr. Saumen Datta, Project Manager (EDF), DIC Nadia, MSME, Govt. of India
To follow it up KARSHAN Smart City Hackathon will be organized with Mr. Prashanth Biswanatha – the CTO of Hackmania and a workshop will take place on Product Development and Pitching by MSME, Government of India.
That’s not it, there are many events which is one of the main highlights of the E-Summit.
The event consists of –
1. CREATIVE WRITING on Women Empowerment which will be conducted by All Ladies League.
2. CASE STUDY.
4. 60X – In this event the participants will be given Rs.500 virtual money and they need to develop a
business strategy to generate a revenue of Rs.30, 000, hence the name.
5. CROWDFUND AND INVESTORS DILEMMA – The participants can choose either of the two tracks. In case the participant chooses to be an entrepreneur, he/she needs to submit his ideas with a 2-3 minute video clip. Based on his presentation the crowd fund will be collected. If the candidates register as an investor, he/she will be given virtual money and they need to place this money on the ideas presented and justify the reason.
The E-Summit has its Business Plan Competition Partners which are Unitus Seed Fund, Nasscom 10K Startups and Calcutta Angels.