IAMAI has always been at the forefront of representing the interest of Digital industry. We are the only body in India representing the Internet & Mobile space with nearly 300 member companies ranging from Start-ups to large companies. We are a “Not For Profit’’ organization representing the industry’s voice to all stakeholders including the government with a balanced and non-biased approach, since 2004.
Education and training is undergoing a tech revolution and technology-driven learning is bringing a qualitative and quantitative difference to education.
We at IAMAI are hosting “EdTech” conference, focussing on On-line Education on 7th September 2017 at The Leela Ambience, Gurugram.
Related Article: VCCircle Education Investment Summit 2015
IAMAI EdTech through a daylong conference will explore how Ed-tech companies are driving development of data-driven education technologies, leading to fundamental changes in how school and college students are learning including professionals seeking upskilling for the digital age.
Focused sessions at the conference will be:
- Why Edtech has been the next big thing for the last 10 years and why has the year of Edtech not yet arrived?
- Building the Skill gap or upskilling for today’s workforce
- Challenge of Edtech sector to cater basic and relevant education to Bharat in a Digital way.
- Education would need strong hand holding from Government and Industry for a big leap.
- How EdTech startups are democratizing education in India.
Some of the speakers at the conference are:
- Dr. Manpreet Singh Manna, Director AICTE, Project Incharge SWAYAM
• Aakash Chaudhry, Director, Aakash Educational Services
• Amit Goyal, Country Head, edX
• Dev Khare, Managing Director, Lightspeed India Partners Advisors
• Harman Singh, Founder and CEO, WizIQ.com
• Ishan Gupta, MD (India), Udacity
• Jitender Tanikella, Founding Partner, TRA
• Lokesh Mehra, Director – Education, Millionlights
• Lovleen Bhatia, Co-Founder & CEO, Edureka
• Mohit Bhatnagar, Managing Director, Sequoia Capital India Advisors
• Mohit Jain, Co-Founder and MD, Northwest Executive Education
• Mukul Arora, Partner, SAIF Partners
• Pratik Mehta, Director – Education, Microsoft India
• Prithvi Shergill, Ex – CHRO & Senior Corporate Vice President – Organization Effectiveness, HCL Technologies
• Rattan Chugh, Chief People Officer, Times Internet
• Shernaz Daver, Chief Marketing Officer, Udacity (USA)
• Udai Singh, Chief Strategy Officer & President B2B India, NIIT Ltd.
• Varun Dhamija, Business Head & Director – New Product Development, Pearson India
• Vithal Madyalkar, Country Manager – IBM Innovation Center for Education, IBM India and many more…