E-Summit – NIT Trichy
E-Cell, NIT… E-Cell, NIT Trichy
Entrepreneurship Summit’18, the flagship event of E-Cell NIT Trichy, jointly organized by E-Cell of NIT Trichy, CEDI (Centre for Entrepreneurship Development and Incubation) and RECAL (RECT-NITT Alumni Association).
The summit boasts of a plethora of workshops, competitions, discussion panels, business pitches and guest lecture series.
- A must-attend event for all aspiring entrepreneurs and start-up enthusiasts, it is all set to happen on the 16th to 18th of February at NIT Trichy. With cash prizes worth 2 lakhs at stake, this is South India’s largest Entrepreneurial event.
- The main objective of the E-Summit’18 is to help students get exposure about entrepreneurship, encourage students to take up ventures in career, enhance alumni relationships and to help build an active start-up ecosystem in NIT Trichy.
- The guest lecture for the inaugural event of E-Summit’18 on 16th February, is presented by Star Vijay fame, Mr.Gobinath Chandran a.k.a “Neeya Naana Gobinath”. An orator par excellence and one of the best television anchors, he is also the CEO of Taalkshop Academy.
- Another guest lecture is presented by Mr. Awdhesh Singh – Founder of Awdhesh Academy, Retired IRS Officer, Author and Top 10 most followed on Quora! Hear him on the 18th of February as he talks about “The Art of taking a Risk”.
For further details, Visit: ecell-nitt.org
- Business Analytics workshop:
To get an insight into analytics, E-Summit’18 presents “Business Analytics” workshop on Feb 17th and 18th in association with WAC (What After College). The workshop will give an overview of Business Analytics processes which is one of the key skills sought by companies today.
- Design Thinking workshop:
To get an insight into design, E-Summit’18 presents “Design Thinking” workshop on Feb 17th in association with HREEMM. The Design Thinking workshop will give an in depth understanding towards product analysis and research and development of a product.
Related Article: Entrepreneurship Conclave – Bangalore
- Ignite – Executing your Startup-Idea
A practical hands on boot-camp by Mr.Derick Jose, the co-founder of Flutura Decision Sciences and Analytics. This workshop outlines all that is required to move a startup idea to execution.
- A Pitch Fest will also be held as a part of E-Summit’18, where you pitch your idea to a panel of judges. The important takeaway from this is that you learn to become a better and more professional pitcher whilst having fun at the same time.
- The annual BIZ Quiz in association with Balls by Picasso will also be held as a part of E-Summit’18 in an attempt to satiate the burning hunger of quiz enthusiasts.
- One of the most trending topics of today are “Crytocurrency”, “Bitcoins” and “Blockchain”. In order to create awareness amongst students about the same, a Panel Discussion is scheduled on the topic, “Blockchain beyond Bitcoins”.
- Alumni Night is an event where students can engage in a networking session with the most successful and experienced alumni entrepreneurs.
- Informal events such as Startup Tycoon and Cheap Thrills which aim at inducing the mindset of an entrepreneur in students.
- Apart from this, the “Finals of Ventura” is set to take place during the Summit. Ventura is an international level business model competition organized by E-Cell NIT Trichy. One of the largest B-Model competitions in South India, it provides an ideal platform for emerging entrepreneurs to ideate, network, learn and grow.
- The finalists pitch their idea/product to the panel of esteemed judges who scrutinize it based on its creativity, feasibility and marketability. With prizes worth 2 Lakh to be won, the stage is all set for the best pitches!
We at E-Cell NIT Trichy, thrive in upholding the spirit of entrepreneurship among students and help kindling the same in students alike.
Want to be as successful as Mark Zuckerberg? Want to be as badass as Elon Musk? Want to be as rich as Bill Gates? Want to break stereotypes like Oprah Winfrey?
“The journey to glory starts with a single step”
All it takes is the audacity to take that single step.
Entrepreneurship Summit’18, Feb 16th to 18th at NIT Trichy.