e-Express & Omni-Channel Supply Chain Forum
Kamikaze B2B… Kamikaze B2B Media
Only e – Commerce designed specifically for Supply Chain Professionals, Focusing 100 % on fulfillment Strategies specific to e –Commerce & Omni – Channel Operations.
08:00 am – 09:25 am : Registration with Tea / Coffee
09:25 am – 09:30 am : Lamp Lighting Ceremony & Welcome note
09:30 am – 10:45 am : Keynote of the day
10:45 am – 11:15 am : Tea / Coffee & Networking Break
11:15 am – 12:30 pm : Panel Discussion Track
Theme : Putting Customer Convenience at the Core of your Omni-channel Experience by Ensuring Efficient and Economical Last Mile Delivery
- Customer retention by preparing your current distribution model for multiple delivery options – what are the true costs to serve and what is the
right delivery proposition
- How drop shipping and direct – to – store delivery can improve supply chain responsiveness and velocity
- Address the geographical challenge of customer convenience by prioritizing the retail game changer ‘Click & Collect’ – is home delivery dying
- As consumers demand a faster service, could crowd sourcing of deliveries by retailers become a real possibility in the future
- The current challenges of intra – logistics to determine methods of delivering fast and flexible logistics solutions for reliable and scalable operations
- Determining product specific policies and reverse logistics solutions to meet customer expectations for returning products bought online
12:30 pm – 01:00 pm : Case Study on a Successful Omni – channel Supply Chain Model
01:00 pm – 02:00 pm : Lunch & Networking Break
02:00 pm – 03:00 pm : Panel Discussion Track
Theme : Omni – channel Retail Supply Chain: How to Re – Engineer your Operations around the Customer
- Create a customer – led integrated, unified shopping experience : What does that mean for your supply chain, stores and logistics
- Achieving an integrated sales and operations planning (S&OP) process to balance customer service, inventory and cost to serve
- Inventory optimization – Analyze customer, payments and inventory life cycles and build your business processes around them
- New ways of thinking about warehousing : Transforming distribution from a cost centre to a profit powerhouse
- Meeting customer expectations through effective demand forecasting, peak planning, inventory management & 3pl relationships
- Investing in the right technology to support future growth
- Using Cross – functional collaboration to build a better end-2-end supply chain
03:00 pm – 04:00 pm : Individual Presentations (3 slots)
04:00 pm – 04:30 pm : Tea / Coffee & Networking Break
04:30 pm – 05:45 pm : Panel Discussion Track
Theme : Meeting Customer Expectations through Effective Demand Forecasting, Peak Planning, Inventory Management & 3pl Relationships
- Strategies to meet e-Commerce customer delivery expectations, predict buyer behaviour & ensure reliable and responsive fulfilment
- Accurately determining e-Commerce customer delivery expectations to ensure they can cost – effectively meet rapidly changing fulfilment requirements
- Effective e-Commerce demand forecasting techniques to ensure responsive fulfilment, optimise inventory and meet expectations for
product availability especially during periods of high demand
- Identifying strategies for managing inventory to enhance product availability for e-Commerce customers
- 3pl selection, 3pl relationship management & communication
- Implementing IT architecture and planning control systems for inventory and SCM to reduce inaccuracy, integrate data and cost – effectively
design Omni – channel distribution networks
05.45 pm : Conference adjourns
Speakers as of Date:
- Mahesh Khetan, AVP – Supply Chain Management, Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.
- Maneesh Mittal, Head – Ecommerce & Omni-channel, Infiniti Retail Ltd.
- Col Vijay Nair, Head – Distribution and Logistics, Reliance Digital Retail Ltd.
- N Jagannath, Head – ISCM, Titan EYEPLUS
- Shamik Vora, VP – E-Commerce, Bombay Store
- Dhamotharan R, VP & Head Buying & Merchandising, Wills Lifestyle (ITC)
- Sachin Oswal, Head – Omni-channel Retail, Shoppers Stop Ltd.
- Pooraan Jaiswal, Chief Technology Officer, Globus Stores Pvt. Ltd.
- Sandeep Dey, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Burger King India
- Sharad Nawani, VP – Operations, Pepperfry.com
- Mani Bhushan, AVP – Operations, TV 18 Home Shopping Network Ltd.
- Ashish Shukla, Associate Director-FSE Planning, Flipkart Internet Private Ltd.
- & more.
CONFERENCE BOOKING DETAILS:-
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall – Should you wish to Sponsor, or purchase a Exhibition Stall (Booth) or be our Speaker, you can simply call or email your interest and queries to 9870022364/9619200920 or [email protected]/ [email protected]