Data For Impact Workshop
SocialCops is organizing Data for Impact workshop on 10th July,2015 (Tentative) from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. in Patna, Bihar.
Agenda for workshop :
Day 1 : What to collect and why ?
Related Article: IIT Bombay’s Annual B-Model Competition Eureka! 2018
- Registration for the workshop , Meet the partners
- The overall global view of Data For Impact
- How Data can help your operations?
- How to make the data reports that your funders want?
- How can data help you in your marketing initiatives
- BEST CASE PRACTICES – Pratham/ASER centre – Akshaya Patra – Government of Uttar Pradesh (Techical Support Unit) – Tata Trust
- How to measure your organization impact using data?
Day 2 : How to collect data ?
- Knowing the different question types
- Different types of questions and their use cases
- Making the most efficient questionnaire
- Best practices around making a questionnaire
- Learning from other organizations: how we improved the question types based on example surveys (live case studies)
- Group discussion and Time for survey! Make a survey on the spot.