Code Gladiators 2015
Code Gladiators 2015 is a coding contest and is open to coders in 10 different languages. You can take your pick from Java, C, C++, C#, VB.net., Java Script, Python, Perl, Ruby and PHP.
The contest is open to:
- Campus Graduate who has just begun working
- Experienced Professional currently working
- Experienced Professional actively seeking for a new position
- At each level there are 3 questions each question is worth 100 marks.
- The individual will be able to access the problem statement once s/he clicks “Participate” button on the Coding Challenge box in the application. The application has a Live Coding Environment where the individual can code and compile the code.
- Once the individual completes writing the code, a default test case will be used to check the code. To submit the code the individual must pass the default test case, however, individual does not score for passing the default test case.
- To score marks, participants must clear default test cases which are built to check code. Each test case carries equal marks with equal weightage. The total of all the test cases is 100 marks.
- Maximum two attempts are given at each level. Higher score of the two attempts will be considered as final score.
You need to register on the website by submitting the Registration Form Once you login, you will be redirected to the Dashboard where you can find the link to participate in the contest.