Avantika Design Thinking Workshops – With Prof. Sanjay jain, Dr. Sanjay Dhande
Avantika Uni… Avantika University
What is Design Thinking?
Design thinking is an approach that has the capability to give a new outlook to companies to solve problems and help them innovate. Design thinking helps structure team interactions to cultivate greater inclusiveness, foster creativity, deepen empathy, and align people around specific goals and results.
By combining business methods with Design Thinking, organizations can establish a more sensitive and comprehensive approach towards handling problems and creating value to their products/services.
Applied design thinking in professional problem solving incorporates mental models, tools, processes, and techniques such as design, engineering, economics, humanities, and social sciences to identify, define, and address professional challenges in strategic planning, product development, innovation, corporate social responsibility, and beyond. It also helps the organizations to fill critical gaps and deficiencies.
Personal and Professional benefits
- Access to global best practice in the design process and thinking by developing the mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets of designers and innovators.
- Learn empathetic understanding by connecting more deeply with customers to discover opportunities for innovation.
- Learning the techniques of experimenting with idea generation, critical thinking, problem-solving and rapid-prototyping
Focus is to make Participants:
- Action oriented
- Comfortable to face Ambiguity
- Apply a Human Centered Approach
- Have an Integrated Foresight
- Be a part of the dynamic constructive process
- Take their enterprise to another level
- Be empathic and find new ways to co-create with other employees
- Take calculated risks by evaluating ideas and iterating solutions
Who is it for?
Decision making necessitates independent thinking and independent thinking necessitates design thinking.
Leaders and Decision Makers who are willing to expand their horizon in terms of problem-solving and are in a capacity to incorporate this in their firms, within their team and use it themselves. These workshops are ideal for people who are in the Decision Making role, be it Senior Managers, Team Leaders, Founders, Co-Founders, CXOs, Project Managers and the list is endless. Anyone who can go back and impart the learnings from the session to their organization in order to collectively bring about a holistic attitude while approaching a problem is an ideal participant for these workshops.