AIMA MANAGING INDIA AWARDS 2017
The AIMA Managing India Awards was established with an aim to recognize the achievers who have made a fundamental difference, creating an edge above peers for others to emulate. Since its inception in 2010, these Awards have been conferred on leading icons from the Indian industry, media, sport and entertainment. Over the years, AIMA Managing India Awards have become one of the most coveted leadership honors in the country and are greatly valued.
The next edition of the AIMA Managing India Awards will be held on Thursday, 27 April, 2017 at Durbar Hall, Hotel Taj Palace, Sardar Patel Marg, New Delhi.
Related Article: Brics Conclave For Startups & MSMEs & I-Wela
Mr Suresh Prabhu, Minister for Railways, Government of India is the Chief Guest and Mr Babul Supriyo, Minister of State for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Government of India is the Guest of Honour at the awards ceremony.
A neutral jury, chaired by Mr Sanjiv Goenka, Chairman, RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group has decided the eminent personalities who will be awarded under different categories in 2017. The winners for this year include:
- Dilip Shanghvi, Managing Director, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Nandan Nilekani, Former Chairman, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Arundhati Bhattacharya,, Chairperson, State Bank of India
- Pawan Munjal, Chairman, Managing Director & CEO, Hero MotoCorp Ltd
- Kenichi Ayukawa, Managing Director & CEO, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- F C Kohli, Former Dy Chairman, Tata Consultancy Services
- Anand Burman, Chairman, Dabur India Ltd
- Nitesh Tiwari, Film Director & Screenwriter (Dangal)
- T N Ninan, Chairman & Editorial Director, Business Standard Pvt Ltd
- Sutirtha Bhattacharya, Chairman and Managing Director, Coal India Ltd
- Sanjay Gupta, Editor in Chief & Chief Executive Officer, Dainik Jagran
- Rahul Sharma, Co-founder, Micromax Informatics Ltd
- Anil Rai Gupta, Chairman & Managing Director, Havells India Ltd
- Amit Chandra, Managing Director, Bain Capital and Archana Chandra, CEO, Jai Vakeel Foundation & Research Centre
- Sharad Sharma, Co-founder & Governing Council Member, iSPIRT
- Devansh Jain, Founder and Executive Director, Inox Wind Ltd
The programme will be held from 5:45 pm onwards followed by dinner.