5th Smart Cities India 2019 Expo
India has the 3rd largest startup ecosystem in the world with 26,000+ startup It is estimated that India will have over 1,00,000 startups by 2025. The Government of India has been aggressively promoting startup entities, and has created a ‘funds of funds’ of Rs 10,000 crore.
Supporting Government of India’s commitment to boost startups India Trade Promotion Organisation and Exhibitions India Group announced that the 5th Smart Cities India 2019 expo will host 100+ startups in a dedicated pavilion during the expo. The startups will display solutions from the realm of smart cities, intelligent buildings, energy, transportation, water management and more.
Smart Cities India expo organized by India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) and Exhibitions India Group has developed into Asia’s largest trade fair and conference on this subject. The expo attracts the attention of government leaders, city administrators, public enterprises, urban planners, architects, social groups, influential individuals, industry experts, other countries, their diplomats and enterprises, ICT and other technology organisations, buildings, construction, energy, transportation, water industries, and all other disciplines and business involved in improving city infrastructure relevant to creating smart and sustainable areas.
Advantages of Attending Startup India Pavilion & Conclave
Related Article: Entrepreneurship Summit – RV College Of Engineering
- Understanding the outlook, barriers to growth, and market size
- Learning how VCs and private investors work with start-ups to create innovative solutions
- Detailed case studies
- Exploring profiles of a dozen impressive start-ups in various segments of the
smart city space
- Seeing how corporates are partnering with cities and start-ups to effect positive change
Top Reason to Participate
- Networking opportunities with best in the sector
- Meet your industry specific investors at Pitch sessions
- Multiple opportunities for B2B and B2G meetings during the event
- Interactive sessions with policy makers, regulators, and key decision makers
- Showcase your brand, products, and activities in an exciting setting