3rd Edition of CANNABLE – Chandigarh Angels Network
Chandigarh A… Chandigarh Angels Network
Chandigarh Angels Network has announced the third edition of its annual flagship event CANNABLE. CANNABLE brings seasoned entrepreneurs turned angel investors, budding startups, aspiring entrepreneurs, policymakers and influencers of Chandigarh Tricity and other parts of the country on a common platform every year.
Since its inception in 2017, CANNABLE has addressed some of the most grappling issues of the startup ecosystem. CANNABLE 1.0 revolved around the theme of building a sustainable and scalable business. CANNABLE 2.0 talked about entrepreneur’s fear of failure. This year, CANNABLE 3.0 is based on the theme ‘Speed is Everything’. It will focus on the importance of speed in entrepreneurship in terms of taking an idea to execution, raising funds from investors, scaling up, becoming a market leader and beyond.
Related Article: CANNABLE 2017
A full-day action-packed event, CANNABLE 3.0 will be held on 12th October 2019 at the Indian Insitute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali. The agenda of CANNABLE 3.0 enlists very interesting and powerful sessions such as:
- Mentor Connect to help budding entrepreneurs engage with 30+ successful entrepreneurs, investors, leaders and enablers from diverse fields will come together for guidance and mentoring.
- Keynotes by celebrated entrepreneurs to give elaborate insights into the theme of the event and various aspects of entrepreneurship.
- Panel Discussion with angel investors on ‘Grabbing Investors’ Attention in 60 Seconds’.
- Speed Pitch to Investors where 15 pre-selected entrepreneurs will get an opportunity to present a 60-second pitch in front of investors.
- Special Segment called ‘Both Sides of the Table’ to give a 360-degree view of the funding process from perspectives of both investors and funded startups.
- Live Pitches by three investment-ready startups to pitch to a panel of investors in public.
- Panel Discussion by inspiring women entrepreneurs on opportunities and challenges for women in entrepreneurship.
- Keynote Session on Space Tech and what future holds for us.
CANNABLE 3.0 will witness participation from more than 500 individuals from the startup ecosystem. Some of the most prominent angel investors and startup founders that will grace the event in the capacity of speakers are Shashank Randev-Founder VC-100x.vc, Bhavish Sood-Managing Partner-Bluesky, Chintan Antani-CiiE.co IIM Ahmedabad, Taranjeet Bhamra-CEO-AgNext, Sidharth Oberoi-Founder-LetsShave, Komal Talwar-Founder-TT Consultants,XLPAT and Samir Kumar-Investor-AgNext.Register Here