If I close a deal, get some PR, or expand my business, the first thing that comes to everyone’s mind: “guess some people are just lucky.”
Related Article: Why Entrepreneurs Need To Move Away From FOMO
- Blood – Entrepreneurship does hurt.
- Sweat – More effort than a marathon.
- Tears – Emotional attachment and vulnerability.
- Work – Nonstop.
- Hustle – Selling even when you’re not.
- Sleepless – Naps are good.
- Doubt – Am I good enough?
- Drive – Motivation is the currency.
- Push – Take it to the next level.
- Setback – Two steps forward, three steps back.
- Call – Cold, warm, anytime.
- Drama – Vendors, Competitors.
- Characters – Employees, Customers, Clients.
- Sale – Finally!