In the first 5 minutes of speaking to a person, you can tell if they are destined to be an entrepreneur.
Some traits just stick out, and others you have to dig deeper, look backwards, forwards, and diagonally.
Related Article: 12 Vital Characteristics Of Successful Startup Leaders
In the “Word Find” above, see how many entrepreneurial traits you can find hidden in the letters. Here are some clues:
- This is the trait that lets the entrepreneur see and plan for the future – VISIONARY
- This is the trait that keeps an entrepreneur going, despite hurdles and challenges
- This is the trait that means the entrepreneur is very motivated
- This is the trait that was popularized by Steve Jobs, with Stay Hungry, Stay ______
- This is the trait that allows the entrepreneur to think out of the box
- This is the trait that prevents entrepreneurs from complicated things unnecessarily
- This is the trait that is a result of an entrepreneur’s fear
Were you able to find all the traits? Are you able to find all of yours? Let us know in the comments below.