Amchi Mumbai!! We are back.
After successfully concluding StartupPulse Delhi 2.0, we are now once again moving on to Mumbai to organise the second edition of StartupPulse Mumbai.
Of the startups, who were part of first three editions, 5 have already raised more than $150K (INR 1 Cr.) in funding and one has been acquired.
Through the StartupPulse series, we are trying to create a support system for startups to get connected and mentored by industry veterans and also to provide them a platform to get introduced to investors.
In order to achieve that, Inc42 is inviting applications for StartupPulse Mumbai 2.0.
The startups can apply here by August 20, 2015.
How It Works?
Out of all the applications received, 15 startups will be shortlisted and will be provided One-on-One mentoring sessions with industry experts from various domains like Design (UI/UX), Sales/Marketing, Technology, Product Management and Fundraising.
Based on mentor feedback, we will shortlist 5 startups who will be further mentored on “How To Pitch”.
These final startups will then get a chance to pitch to a group of investors for funding.
Startups that are
- Less than 1 year old
- No previous funding (Partial commitment to a round is allowed)
- Looking for seed/angel rounds or getting into an accelerator
- Have at least some amount of traction
- Team Members/Attendees: Maximum 3 (Only founding team)
Startup Selection Process
- All applications from startups will be curated by the Inc42 team
- Selected startups will be notified 4 days before StartupPulse
- Please apply for the event in your city or to the city nearest to you only
- Multiple applications from the same startup will be counted as 1
Applications for Mumbai edition are open, startups are invited to fill out applications by August 20, 2015.
[We would like to thank all our sponsors Amazon Web Services, 10,000 Startups, Paytm, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Entrepreneurial Spark, Embibe, growX Ventures, Guerrilla Ventures, eshiksa, Outbox, Atom Technologies who helped us put together this amazing event and made it a success.]