StartupPulse’s Bangalore expedition will also be on the same lines of Mumbai and Delhi, i.e. selecting the top five startups after providing them with one-on-one mentorship and access to UI/UX, Marketing, Tech, Sales, Fundraising and Pitching domain experts. The last date to apply is 7th May.
How It Works?
Moving away from the generic “gyaan” which is quite common in the ecosystem these days, 15 startups will be chosen from the applications that we will receive. These 15 shortlisted startups will be mentored on various aspects like Design (UI/UX), Sales/Marketing, Technology, Product Management and Fundraising from various industry experts.
All the startups will also get a special one to one session on how to pitch in front of investors from communication experts.
On the next day, selected startups will pitch in front of a jury of lead angels, investors, accelerator heads and industry veterans and will get an opportunity to get on the spot funding.
STARTUPPULSE SELECTION PROCESS
- All applications received will be curated by Inc42 team
- Selected startups will be notified 4 days before StartupPulse
- Multiple applications from the same startup will be counted as 1
Startups that are
- Less than 1 year old
- Past the idea of stage level
- Have at least some amount of traction
- No previous funding (Partial commitment to a round is allowed)
- Looking for seed/angel rounds funding or getting into an accelerator
- Team Members/Attendees: Maximum 3 (Only founding team)
Applications will remain open till 7th May, startups are invited to fill out applications by logging onto StartupPulse.in.