After rounding up the fifth edition of StartupPulse in Mumbai last month, we are once again moving to India’s Silicon Valley, Bangalore for the second edition.
StartupPulse is scheduled for 10th October, 2015 and startups are invited to apply for this edition.
Of the startups, who were part of first three editions, five have already raised more than $150K (INR 1 Cr.) in funding and one has been acquired.
How It Works?
The StartupPulse series is an endeavour to mentor and connect startups to the investor community.
Out of all the applications received, 15 startups will be shortlisted and will be provided One-on-One mentoring sessions from industry experts from various domains like Design (UI/UX), Sales/Marketing, Technology, Product Management and Fundraising.
Based on mentor feedback, we will shortlist top 5 startups who will be further mentored on “How To Pitch”.
These final startups will then get a chance to pitch to a group of investors for funding.
Who can apply?
Startups that are
- Less than 1 year old
- No previous funding (Partial commitment to a round is allowed)
- Looking for seed/angel rounds or getting into an accelerator
- Have at least some amount of traction
- Team Members/Attendees: Maximum 3 (Only founding team)
Startup Selection Process
- All applications from startups will be curated by the Inc42 team
- Selected startups will be notified 4 days before StartupPulse
- Please apply for the event in your city or to the city nearest to you only
- Multiple applications from the same startup will be counted as 1
Last date to apply for StartupPulse Bangalore 2.0 is 5th October.
[We would like to thank all our sponsors Amazon Web Services, 10,000 Startups, Loginext Solutions, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Atom Technologies, Embibe, Paytm, growX ventures, Guerrilla Ventures, eshiksa, Outbox who helped us put together this amazing event and made it a success.]