India’s second largest ecommerce company, Snapdeal took a page out of Flipkart’s book and the result is this awesome 450,000 sq. ft workplace in Gurgaon.
Office space is not just about cabins and cubicles, offices have the best brainstorming sessions, coffee breaks and looking at Snapdeal’s design, there’s space for naps too.
Choice of lights and art installations shouts loud enough for the peeps to look over their cubicles and work straight out with passion. There is also a milestone with the words – Sadda Adda, beautifully capturing Snapdeal’s vision of a chilled out workplace.
This INR 144 Crore facility has the capacity of around 4,500 employees and will help the company to consolidate its 8 different offices in the NCR region.
Lets have a look at Snapdeal’s awesomely designed new office:
This new state-of-the-art campus has:
- Basic facilities:
- Medical center and food court
- On-campus parking facility
- Recreational facilities: Gym, Spa and Library
- Accessibility and commute:
- Close proximity to Rapid Metro Station
- Shuttle services to the closest metro station and other Snapdeal offices in the city
- For employees looking to relocate to Gurgaon, Snapdeal has partnered with Housethat.co.in.
- Facilities for the extended Snapdeal family:
- Snapdeal has partnered with Mother’s Pride and Presidium to aid employees with school admission process for their children
Real estate search portal, Housing.com is also own a breathtaking design office in Delhi and the list doesn’t stop there, Posist, Ibibo, Headout, Paytm and more startups boast of such cool working spaces.
Gone are the days of mundane cubicles and abstract arts. Innovative minds deserve their innovative den and so does the Indian startups, reckon.