HackerEarth is a product company that provides technical recruitment solutions for talent sourcing and skill assessment.
India’s enigma Thalaiva-RajniKanth has turned 64. But what would have happened if Rajnikanth, instead of getting into movies, would have gone all crazy about coding and had become a programmer instead.
- Rajnikanth commits code even before it is written
- Rajnikanth converts bugs to features just by staring at them
- Rajnikanth has optimal solutions for NP-hard problems
- Rajnikanth can create objects without a class
- Rajnikanth writes Python code without indentation
- Rajnikanth writes full web applications in assembly language, because he can.
- Rajnikanth once answered some programming questions on the web. It is today known as StackExchange
- A single search from Rajnikanth can DDOS Google (Because nan oru thadava sonna, adhu nooru thadava sonna madiri)
- Compilers don’t warn Rajinikanth. Rajinikanth warns compilers.
- Rajinikanth’s keyboard has only two keys: 1 and 0.
- All pointers point to Rajinikanth.
- Rajnikanth’s code’s documentation is embedded in his epic fight scenes.
- And finally, if Rajnikanth was a coder, programmers wouldn’t need to exist.