After successfully completing two rounds of its accelerator program, Pitney Bowes India (PBI) is inviting applications for the third round of the startup accelerator program.
The accelerator program focuses on startups that leverage software for customer information management, mobile, data analytics, location-based services, ecommerce management, and machine learning.
Who Can Apply?
Pitney Bowes is looking for startups who are building businesses for India and global markets, primarily in the following areas:
- Global Ecommerce (logistics, shipping management, data analytics)
- Location-based ad-tech
- Location-based platform (services, advertising, analytics, analytics, enterprise apps, GIS-enabled systems, Indoor navigation and other spatial analysis use cases)
- Big data, mobile analytics and machine learning
- Data integration, data quality and master data management
- Industry-specific solutions or applications related to all of the above
The program will be accepting applications until June 20, 2016.
Selected startups will then be informed by the first week of July and invited to present before a jury. On the basis of interaction, the names of the selected startups for the six-month long acceleration program will be announced in August 2016.
As part of the program, the shortlisted entrepreneurs/startups will have a choice to be located in the PB offices either in Pune or in Noida for incubation and mentorship. Startups in the program will have access to Pitney Bowes’ software, application programming interfaces (APIs) and data for the duration of the program. Training, technical & business guidance and mentoring will be provided to the start-ups from Pitney Bowes engineering and innovation leaders, and from software industry experts.