NASSCOM has announced the 14th edition of its Product Conclave NPC 2017 which will take place in Bengaluru next week. The theme for this year’s two-day conference will revolve around innovation fuelling India’s digital revolution.
With India propelled towards the 4th industrial revolution, it has now become imperative to invest in the next-generation of technologies, systems and products whether in the realm of Big Data & Analytics, Cloud/SaaS, AI, VR, AR, Robotics or IoT.
The NPC 2017 is all about embracing these latest technologies where one can learn what are these technologies, products, and companies that will fuel this revolution and what kinds of businesses will lead their adoption. The event further boasts of bringing together 2000+ participants, 75+ investors, 200+ Digital CXO’s, 150+ Industry leaders and 50+ Research and Academia persons under one roof.
What’s In Store For The Participants At NPC 2017?
The NPC 2017 will be bringing together India’s top Digital CXO’s across verticals such as Retail, Telecom, BFSI, Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing, FMCG, etc under one roof.
The two-day conference will also showcase Emerge 50 Awards – highlighting the top 50 emerging software product companies in India and the Product Showcase, wherein the selected 140 startups will get a chance to pitch their product to the investors and industry stalwarts. Here is the list of the NASSCOM Emerge 50 2016 startup award recipients.
There will also be an Experience Zone where one can also experience the world of cutting-edge technologies including virtual reality, autonomous cars, and futuristic 3D Printing. Also, there will be around 12 workshops, 5 summits and several other key networking and mentoring sessions.
Here is a brief overview of the agenda at the two-day NASSCOM Product Conclave
- Intriguing sessions such as Insider’s View On Making A Unicorn, Demystifying Blockchain and more.
- Summits leading the way in sectors such as Deeptech, SaaS, Funding, Go-To-Market, and Consuming AI
- Corporate Konnect with NASSCOM Industry Partner Program members (Invite Only)
- Motivational Lesson Sessions for Indian product ecosystem
- An array of national and international speakers such as Naveen Tiwari (InMobi), Sanjay Nath (Blume Ventures), Adrian Kaehler (Silicon Valley Deep Learning Group), Kishore Biyani (Future Group) and more.
- Roundtables with government and industry leaders
NASSCOM Product Conclave would be conducted on November 2-3, 2017. The interested startups and budding entrepreneurs can apply here.
NASSCOM is the apex industry association for the IT sector in India and includes over 14K member companies accounting for over 95% of India’s software and services revenue. The first NASSCOM Product Conclave was organised in 2007 with an aim to bring together folks from product companies, help showcase their products and share their learnings with each other.