Nasscom Product Conclave, an event for startup entrepreneurs to showcase their product and get connected with investors and panel experts, is back.
Nasscom Product Conclave is all about summits, conclave, product showcase, connecting with enterprises, and the first ever mini ‘Maker Faire’ to showcase invention creativity and resourcefulness.
Nasscom will kick off its two days Product Conclave in Bangalore from October 13th to October 15th. The conclave is scheduled to bring the ‘Leapfrog Moment’ in HealthTech, Investments, Web Consumer, Big Data, Going Global, Retail, Mobility, Banking & Payments, Design and SaaS.
Nasscom Product Conclave will include
1). 5 Focused Summits called ‘The Practitioners Day’ to be organized on October 13, 2015. The summits will focus on:
- Growth Hacking – Marketing skills, Growth Hacking experts, Strategize & Execute,
- Design – User experience and usability, delve deep into design, chance to transform
- IoT – Fascinating world of Internet of Things, Transcending all barriers
- Cyber Security (New) – What goes in making security products, success stories,
- Solve for X Moonshot Sprint (New) – Your opportunity to solve a complex, global problem through existing science or technology. (For pre-selection process)
2). NPC Product Showcase: The startups will showcase their promising emerging software products to the World
3). Mini Maker Faire: For the first time in India, NASSCOM in association with Workbench Project will host “Mini Maker Faire” to showcase invention, creativity, and resourcefulness of Makers countrywide.