T-Hub and HSBC Bank, under its fintech focussed Accelerator 2030 Program, has announced the names of the final five startups. These startups, selected on basis of their innovative products and solutions for improved banking operations, will undergo eight-week-long training, mentorship and workshops by senior HSBC leadership.
The selected startups specialise in areas such as regulatory and compliance operations, loan processing, credit cards, insurance, mortgage applications, operations logistics, operations infrastructure, corporate and consumer product fulfillment.
On the selection, Jay Krishnan, CEO of Hyderabad-based startup incubator T-Hub said, “As an innovation partner, we are proud to have partnered with HSBC and scouted solutions from fintech startups that would not only resolve challenges in the banking industry but also potentially create new business models, products, to radically transform the sector.”
Further, as part of the Accelerator 2030 program, startups will work with industry experts, receive support from mentors to refine their business strategy, and get access to T-Hub’s network of mentors, industry experts, investors, service providers and the ecosystem.
Global Head (Strategy and Innovation) of HSBC, Tom Acton, said, “We are excited to move to the next stage of the Accelerator 2030 programme with the five selected startups. Their solutions are closely aligned to our vision of the future of banking operations, and our collaboration will help HSBC deliver better products and services to our customers and people.”
Launched in March this year, accelerator 2030 program had received applications from over 95 startups. The jury shortlisted the startups on the basis of their technology, products and solutions, go-to-market readiness, scalability, alignment to overall operations strategy, team composition, possible impact, etc.
Meet The 5 Startups From Accelerator 2030 Program
- Abda Digital Pvt Ltd: Hyderabad-based Adda Digital is a SaaS platform for creating interactive micro-ads. The startup co-founded in 2015 by KRK Rao and Sravan Kumar Narasipuram provides an innovative way for user engagement and lead generation.
- Tookitaki Technologies Pvt Ltd: Singapore-based start up Tookitaki helps financial institutions improve operational efficiency in reconciliation and financial crime space. Incorporated in 2014, the company has raised $4 Mn plus funding from Jungle Ventures, Spring Seeds and Blume Ventures.
- Capital Quant Solutions Pvt Ltd (CapQuant): The startup is a boutique firm focused on providing analytics for capital markets. CapQuant founded by Pravin Lal offers cognitive automation solutions to the financial services industry.
- vPhrase Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd: Founded by Neerav Parekh, vPhrase, is an artificial intelligence platform that helps companies convert data to insightful and actionable stories. It has a patent-applied platform, Phrazor, that analyses data, derive insights and then communicates those insights in words and in multiple languages. In 2016, the Mumbai-based Venture Catalysts (VCats) had invested an undisclosed amount of seed funding on the startup.
- Morph.ai: Gurugram-based Morph.ai was founded by Nidhi Agarwal, Jayesh Hathila, Vipul Garg, Pratik Jain, Abhishek Gupta, and Ishan Jain in 2016. Morph.ai is an enterprise ChatBot suite that helps businesses engage in personalised marketing and sales.
In 2017, T-Hub in collaboration with American tech conglomerate United Technologies Corporation (UTC) selected five video analytics startups for its Smart City/Smart Building Nano Accelerator programme. These startups include IntelliVision, Duranc Inc, Emza Visual Sense, Uncanny Vision Solutions Pvt. Ltd, and Cognitifai.
T-Hub has recently launched Blockchain Hyper Hub in collaboration with an app-only lending company CASHe focused on creating a platform to educate and engage relevant stakeholders of the ecosystem, including entrepreneurs, corporates, government, regulators and investors. T-Hub has also set up T-Bridge centres across the globe to attract investments for startups and businesses in Hyderabad.