Entrepreneurs and innovative thinkers abound in Rajasthan. Thousands of young minds, brimming with brilliant ideas and extraordinary skills, are ready to take flight and speed up the startup drive in the state.
With a view to leveraging this talent pool, the Rajasthan government’s Department of IT and Communications (DoIT&C) is organising the Rajasthan Startup Fest during the DigiFest in Bikaner on July 25 and 26.
True to its name, the mega event is aimed at helping startups build and scale. More than 50 speakers, mentors, coaches and investors from all across the world will attend the DigiFest.
The Startup Fest will host multiple knowledge-sharing and educational sessions and panel discussions. Global business leaders, tech aficionados, change makers, startup founders, and big names of the corporate world will share their knowledge with the youth present at the DigiFest.
A key highlight of the Startup Fest is that the participants will get a chance to share their startup ideas with investors, incubators and VCs in the industry during pitch sessions organised as part of the event.
The Startup Fest will host more than 25 events and sessions over two days. The workshops and sessions will cover a wide area of information for all kinds of audience.
“When people and technology come together with ideas, innovation takes birth. Look forward to interacting with brilliant minds today,” said the hon’ble Rajasthan chief minister (CM) Vasundhara Raje.
The event will incorporate sessions looking to impart business expertise to help aspiring founders:
- Strategies to scale up a business sustainably
- Fundraising for student startups
- Building a brand that appeals to customers
- Getting ‘angels’ behind your back
- The latest technologies and innovation from around the world
The Startup Fest offers several unmatchable opportunities to founders and startups to garner relevant insights and information on business strategies, emerging technologies, starting up, etc. They can also learn key skills of running a business from leading entrepreneurs and other influencers.
What Makes Startup Fest Attractive For Entrepreneurs?
- Startup Masterclasses: These are aimed at educating startups and aspiring entrepreneurs about everything they need to know on starting and running a successful business. Leading mentors and well-known names in the industry (Such as Google) will conduct the masterclasses and provide insights on scaling and refining a business model, receiving funding, taking a ready idea to the market etc.
- Exploring Technologies: The Rajasthan Startup Fest will host global business leaders, tech mavericks, government change-makers, and corporate tycoons, who will hold discussions on emerging technologies and innovations making waves across the world.
- Pitching Sessions: Startups will also get a chance to pitch their products and services to renowned VCs and investors in the country and receive funding from them.
So, if you are looking to start up but are grappling with questions on how to press the pedal, Startup Fest is where you will give you all the answers. To register, Apply here!