The startups will get a chance to raise $250K to $1.5 Mn from over 250 angels and 25+ VCs. Startup with a prototype ready and looking to raise funds between $200K to $1.5 Mn can apply for the event.
The startups will undergo three rounds before the final winners will be announced:
Related Article: Sector And Marketwise Analysis Of Fundings: A LetsVenture Report
- Round 1 will include dividing the applications into three sections viz startup information, team information and funding information. Based on curation by the LetsVenture team 300 startups would be selected. The criteria for the selection would be the idea, the business model, team execution capabilities and the industry domain.
- Round 2 will have startups curated from the Round 1, who will be mentored to pitch for next stage. There will be around 100 startups who will pitch to lead investors. The startups will be invited to send their investor deck, financial projections and cap-table. Startups will be connected to a Mentor to pitch for the next stage. The criteria for the selection would be based on parameters like market, differentiators, product, traction, execution (team), risk and financials.
- Round 3 final 20 startups, who will be selected from Round 2 based the angel investors/mentors feedback will be invited to LetsIgnite to pitch in front of 250+ investors for fundraising.
What Will Startups Get?
- Startups will get a chance to raise angel funding
- Top 300 Startups will get valuable feedback from a panel of experts
The event will have eminent speakers like Nandan Nilekani, Indian entrepreneur, bureaucrat and politician; Kunal Bahl, founder Snapdeal; Aneesh Reddy, co-founder and CEO at Capillary Technologies Naveen Tewari, founder & CEO InMobi; and Shanti Mohan, founder of LetsVenture.
LetsVenture is an online platform that acts as a bridge between startups and investors and also facilitates angel and seed investments. Founded by Shanti Mohan and Sanjay Jha in 2013, LetsIgnite witnessed 180+ Investors, 30 Angel Curated Startups, 25+ VCs and 50+ Speakers, last year.
Last date to apply is 25th January.