InTech50, a platform for startups to showcase their innovative software products to a panel of Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Venture Capitalists and Product Leaders, has announced the launch of third edition and is inviting applications from the tech startups.
The program will have Global Advisory Team constituting of members like Ned Curic, Suren Gupta, Harmeen Mehta, Jack Pressman, Sashi Reddy, Narendra Kale among others. The startups will get an opportunity to showcase their products to the team and get an opportunity to set a global footprint.
Who can Apply?
- A software product company that plans to go global.
There is no application fee for the program, however, the selected 50 companies will have to pay a fee of INR 25,000, which will cover the expenses for two attendees and also a space to exhibit their product at the event. The companies will be shortlisted by the Advisory Board which comprises of global and Indian CIO’s, product company heads, venture capitalists and analysts.
What Will Startups Get?
- 50 companies, who will make it to the InTech50, will receive on-going mentoring, product marketing support and funding to scale their offering to the global markets.
- An opportunity to showcase, get validation of the concept and product direction, a better understanding of business value in the enterprise from Global CIOs.
- High probability of being selected by Global CIO’s for pilot or early adoption.
- The possibility of being selected by large product companies for add-on/bolt-on value add/partnerships to their large scale product solution sets.
Who Will Attend The Event?
About 25 top CIOs from global corporations and Indian companies each from established product company vendors seeking co-innovation/partnerships; an array of investors, angels, accelerators; analysts and media.
When & Where?
Date: April 13-14, 2016
Venue: The Leela Palace, Bangalore
Last date for application is February 22, 2016. Startups can apply here.