Get set for the amalgamation of Entrepreneurs + Investors + CXO’s + Executives + Curated Startups + Food + Drinks + Music – All on the house at a rocking club
Giving a new definition to networking and interactions, we announced Pulse42 earlier this week, with the sole motive of providing a platform for networking and bringing together the who’s who of tech together in a chilled out and social environment.
In order to make the event a learning experience for startups and to choose the best startups, we are announcing StartupPulse.
While there are a number of events that focus on sharing general startup “gyaan” or startups that already have good visibility and traction, there is a big need for a support system for early stage startups that works not only during the event but also post event. We have worked with early stage startups long enough to understand what issues they face and what tangible value they seek from startup events, partners and accelerators.
A day before each Pulse42 party, 15 startups will be chosen from the applications who will be mentored by various industry experts and will be guided on how to take their startup forward. They will be mentored on various aspects like Design (UI/UX), Sales/Marketing, Technology, Product Management and Fundraising from various industry experts and who will give valuable one-on-one mentorship throughout the day.
At the end of the day, the 15 startups will pitch to a jury of investors, accelerator heads and industry veterans who will be selecting 5 startups for the main pitching to be held in the party on the next day to the who’s who of the tech world.
So What Do You Get From StartupPulse?
- World class personalized one on one mentoring from the best of the best in the industry!
- Get to pitch to some awesome investors and accelerators!
- Chance to get into an accelerator!
- Meet the who’s who and the influencers of the tech world all under one roof!
- Get early adoption for your startup through these influencers!
- Chance to get live funding at the Pulse42 party!
What more could you ask for?
StartupPulse Selection Process
- All applications from startups will be curated by the Inc42 team
- Selected startups will be notified 4 days before StartupPulse
- Please apply for the event of your city or to the city nearest to you only
- Multiple applications from the same startup will be counted as 1 only
Startups that are
- Less than 1 year old
- Not raised any form of external funding
- Looking for seed/angel rounds or getting into an accelerator
- Maximum of 3 attendees from the founding team
Startups are invited to fill out the applications by Jan 18, 2015 for the first Delhi event by logging onto Pulse42.com and confirm their entries.
Applications for the other events will remain open till 4 days before the scheduled event.
StartupPulse Venues & Schedule!
StartupPulse Delhi’s 1st edition will be hosted at Amazon’s office in Saket on Jan 22nd, 2015 from 10 am to 6 pm.