After successfully winding up the three destinations of startup challenge, IBM Global Entrepreneurship Program is now inviting applications for its Pune edition.
Eligible startups can fill up the form before October 12, 2015 and apply for the IBM SmartCamp 2015 Pune edition.. They will be judged by Srikanth Sundarajan, Partner at Helion ventures; Dulles Krishnan, Executive Director-Asia Pacific at IBM Smart Commerce; Aruna Schwartz, Founder of Stelae Technologies and Anoop Mathur, Founder of CIO Angel Network.
IBM Global Entrepreneur Program has successfully concluded its IBM SmartCamp 2015 for Hyderabad, Chennai and Kochi edition in over one month. The program has witnessed five startups each from the three cities totalling it to 15 startups till now for the regional finals.
How It Works?
Global Entrepreneur Program was launched last year by IBM with an aim to provide comprehensive and strong network resources to drive collaborative cloud innovation for startups.
IBM’s SmartCamp 2015 is a startup challenge for B2B startups to help them build, innovate, scale and accelerate via IBM’s global network of enterprise clients, consultants and innovation centres.
The startups will pitch to IBM executives, VCs and government execs in nine cities including Kochi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi.
After getting selected from all the nine cities, the startups will compete in regional finals that will be held in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
The event will culminate with a final showdown wherein top six startups will pitch to eminent VCs (e.g. Nexus Ventures, Intel Ventures, Seedfund, Reservoir Ventures and Ravi Gururaj) in Bangalore.
Required Criteria For Participants
- It needs to have B2B product or platforms
- It needs to be less than five years old
- It needs to be an IBM Global Entrepreneur Program Cloud Credit member or just the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program member.
Note: Before applying to Smartcamp, it is mandatory for the startups to apply for IBM Global Entrepreneur Program.
Startups Will Gain
- Award Certifications from IBM
- A platform to showcase their product to CIOs and IBM Executives
- An opportunity to meet and interact with Venture Capitalists and Government executives
- A chance to leverage higher outreach through extensive press coverage and grand prizes!
- An opportunity to meet Angel Investors in the Silicon Valley and New York.
Last date to apply for the Pune edition is October 12, 2015. Startups can apply by filling the form here.
[This article is part of a sponsored series by IBM SmartCamp]