Mobile ad platform InMobi has announced that it reached over one billion unique mobile devices on its network in Q4 2014, making it the only mobile-first advertising platform to reach this landmark milestone.
As per the company, 43% of unique mobile devices on InMobi’s network come from advanced mobile markets in North America and Western Europe. Whereas, Asia Pacific, which accounts for 38% of InMobi’s audience, is the second largest contributor, while Latin America makes up a further 10%.
- Global reach: Over 1 billion active unique mobile devices
- Leading app categories consumed by devices : Entertainment (36%), Games (27%), News & Lifestyle (24%) and Social & Messaging (13%)
- Android devices outnumber iOS devices by 30%
- Distribution of consumers: APAC 38%; Europe 24%, North America 19%, LATAM 10%
- Ad requests (per day): 6 billion
Here is a detailed inforgraphic:
“Our commitment to creating a rich and unique mobile ecosystem is what sets us apart and has helped us reach this milestone,” said Naveen Tewari, Founder and CEO, InMobi . “We are reimagining advertising at its core, and now, with over one billion devices on our network, we are well-positioned to deliver on that promise.”