The Electronics Market and tech savvies of India have good news to receive. The International Gadget Rush, a mega tech event to be held in Hyderabad is expected to exhibit nearly 200 companies with their latest products, technologies, tools and inventions. The newest gadgets with special offers and discounts will also be available in the event. The event will be held from 31st October to 2nd November at JRC, Hyderabad.
IGR” will put a special emphasis on truly innovative solutions, providing customers with a competitive edge. It aspires to meet the demands of the tech-savvy crowd both in INDIA and abroad, and set a new standard for consumer electronics and the gadget market in the world. “IGR” will also be the venue for buying the newest gadgets and will feature a range of special offers and discounts.
International Gadget Rush will put a special emphasis on truly innovative solutions, providing customers with a competitive edge. Moreover, brands can also pitch for retail as well as franchise opportunities.
Related Article: Tectotron Partners With Carnot, Allows Users To Manage Cars Remotely
In a nutshell, this expo is an initiative of a group of highly focused entrepreneurs from different business and academic backgrounds.
- Participants can meet influential buyers from some of the largest retailers across the nation and increase their sales cycle and brand recall in the Electronic market.
- It is considered as the India’s launch pad for brands of all sizes to unveil their new technology to the consumer technology market. The exhibitors in the event IGR! are The leading tablets, laptops, cell phone, Tv’s, Cameras, projector and other IT equipment manufacturers, dealers and consumers
- “IGR” will host nearly 200 companies introducing their latest products, technologies, tools and inventions. Apart from shows and displays.
- Brands can, not only showcase their products, they also can test new waters by pitching for retail as well as franchise opportunities.
- It aims at uniting more than 100,000 retail buyers, distributors, manufacturers, market analysts, importers, exporters, and press from all over INDIA and 100 countries all over the world.
The International Gadget Rush, which will take place for a period of three days, will be uniting two events together.
- GAMEATHON – A gaming tournament based on games of X-Box, PLAY STATION and also, PC games. Gaming enthusiasts will have a 3MM LED to receive a greater gaming experience.
- iNNOVATE – In this programme students pursuing science, technology and engineering can exhibit their creations. Twenty colleges will be chosen to compete and the 10 minutes slot will be given to each for stage presentation. The judge panel will include Venture Capitalists, IT Head, business leaders, Industrial veterans, ministers and bureaucrats.
The event will be attended by IT Professionals, entrepreneurs from different fields, corporate heads, Press or Media Officials, tech enthusiasts, trade partners – dealers and distributors, educational institutes, applications developers and many other professional.
You can buy tickets for the event here.