Inc42 is at Startup Weekend Hyderabad. Keep following this page for live updates.
10 Days. 10 Districts. 2000 Km. In Phase 2 Of Digital Rajasthan Yatra, Inc42 Brings To You Stories Of Real Change From Ground Zero
This success mindset requires emotional intelligence (EQ), and it’s no wonder that, among the million-plus people that TalentSmart has tested, 90% of top performers have high EQs.
A Curated Rundown Of News And Happenings From Around The Tech And Startup World
– Digital Technology Is Continuing To Redefine Our Organization And The Nature Of Work
– Individual Professionals Can Be More Comfortable With Disparate Technologies, Solutions, Specific Applications, And Means Of Communication Such As Hangout, Facetime, And Whatsapp
– We Are Gradually Traversing Into A Future Where Digital Technologies Are Becoming A Core Component Of Not Only How We Work, But Also Our Day-to-day Lifestyles
– During Inc42 Ask Me Anything (AMA), Times Internet chief Gautam Sinha said artificial intelligence will have a direct impact on the media industry
– Sinha said he is a proponent of efficiency and automation, and AI fits very well in driving efficiencies
– He added that Times Internet has been focusing on enabling personalisation and how content is consumed and delivered
• The three startups working with Airbus are Stelae Technology, EFLIGHT and Airpix
• The aim of partnership is to strengthen GenNext aviation solutions
• The partnership comes at the time of the culmination of TAKE OFF 2018 programme
Important Indian Startup News Stories Of The Week [09-14 July 2018]
• Alibaba Cloud launched a new distribution channel programme
• Alibaba Cloud said it will build specialised teams to focus on various market segments and sectors.
• To strengthen the network, the Alibaba group plans to train 1,000 sales and technology personnel in India in the next six months.
• Recently, DIPP and World Bank released the ease of doing business rankings with Andhra Pradesh making it to the top
• The results were based on 340-point Business Reforms Action Plan (BRAP) 2017
• DIPP now plans to include retail, telecom and petroleum etc into the categories
Important Movers And Shakers Of The Indian Startup Ecosystem [09- 14 July 2018]