IBM Global Entrepreneurship Program (GEP) is back to help startups build innovations, scale and accelerate via IBM’s global network of enterprise clients, consultants and innovation centres.
Global Entrepreneur Program was launched last year by IBM with an aim to provide comprehensive and strong network resources to drive collaborative cloud innovation for startups.
IBM Global Entrepreneur Program did a startup challenge for B2B startups called ‘IBM Smartcamp’ that witnessed winners like Talview, Instasafe, Stelae Technologies and Wolken Software Pvt Ltd.
This time GEP will have IBM Smartcamp 2015 in nine different startup hotspots (cities) across India starting from September 8, 2015.
Startups Will Gain
- Award Certifications from IBM
- Showcase their product to CIOs and IBM Executives
- Meet and interact with Venture Capitalists and Government executives
- Can leverage higher outreach through extensive press coverage and grand prizes!
- IBM GEP has partnered with Kieretsu Forum, largest Global Angel Investment body, to seek the introductions of the winners to Angel Investors in the Silicon Valley and New York.
How It Works?
IBM plans for a bigger and better IBM SmartCamp 2015. In this startup challenge startups will be able to pitch to IBM executives, VCs and government execs in nine cities including Kochi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi.
Startups can choose the city closest to them after which they will compete in regional finals where, Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore will be the host cities. The event will culminate with a final showdown, wherein, top 6 startups will pitch to eminent VCs (e.g. Nexus Ventures, Intel Ventures, Seedfund, Reservoir Ventures, Ravi Gururaj) in Bangalore.