No doubt entrepreneurs undergo an intense learning process while they work on their business or even when they plan to launch a startup. Entrepreneurship as a whole is tough yet interesting job to pursue. Entrepreneurs are born with talent but there is a need of bit polishing to bring the best out of them.
Books acts as a great source of learning for the entrepreneurs. There are infinite numbers of books available in the market which offers business, leadership or startup advice and a lot more. We too came up with series on books that an entrepreneur must read. But most of us believe in following what others recommend.
Recently, Entrepreneuronfire.com surveyed over 350 entrepreneurs asking them “What business book would you recommend” and has concluded the top 15 most recommended books for the entrepreneurs.
Here’s how it all went down:
- It figured out which titles have been recommended more than once.
- Then a “short list” of those titles was made
- This narrowed down the list to 50 books – all of which have been recommendation more than one time.
- Of those 50, 27 of them were only recommended twice.
- It further concluded the list with only those which were recommended more than 3 times.
Here Are the Top 15 Business Books Recommended by Today’s Top Entrepreneurs.
Related Article: 20 Must Read Books For Every Entrepreneur
Here is a small infographic of the survey.