Oprah got it spot on when she said,
[The] year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instil in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
As the curtain closes on another exciting year, we at Inc42, like always, pause for a while to look back, contemplate, analyse, predict and come up with our series of year-end stories that would perfectly sum up the past year and offer near-perfect predictions for the next year (our predictive algorithm is top-notch).
We have neatly arranged the stories into three different buckets:
The Progress Reports
Last year, we came up with some pretty solid predictions for 2015 – the top startups and apps that will kick ass in 2015. It’s time to put our predictions to test and understand if these startups and apps really kicked ass or fell flat on their asses.
Here’s what we have for you:
- How The Top 15 Apps Of 2014 Fared This Year
- Did The 14 Picked Startups Of 2014 Actually Rock In 2015?
- Growth Report (2014-2015) Of The Hottest Enterprise Startups Picked In 2014
- Growth Report (2014-2015) Of The 7 Mobile-First Startups Picked In 2014
- Growth Report (2014-2015) Of The Hottest Indian Hardware Startups Of 2014
The 2015 Review Articles
A flash back through 2015 to understand how the Indian startup ecosystem panned out over the past one year and showcase the key developments – the hits & misses, the highs & lows and pivots – in the form of concise listicles – all you need to know about the startup ecosystem in 2015. And yes, we also have the complete funding report of 2015 coming up.
Here’s what we have lined up for you:
- The Complete List Of All The Startups Launched In 2015
- Acquisitions Of The Year
- Shutdowns Of The Year
- Pivots Of The Year
- 2015 Startup Funding Report
- 2015 VC Funds Report
- 15 Startups Which Proved Their Mettle In 2015
- 10 Kickass Mobile-Only Startups Launched This Year
- Startup News Makers Of 2015
- 10 Startups That Rocked Indian Startup Ecosystem This Year
Stories from the Oracle
These articles are the product of the state-of-the-art predictive algorithm, i.e our team. We have a proven track record and don’t shy away from putting our predictions to test – with our progress reports. This year too, we have a series of predictive listicles that will give you a sneak peek of 2016.
Here are our predictions:
- 10 Startups Launched In 2015 That Will Kickass In 2016
- Top 2015 Indian Mobile Apps To Watch Out For 2016
- Top 2015 Mobile-First Startups To Watch Out For 2016
- And some more!
Stay tuned! These articles start rolling out from December 21, 2015. Need a reminder or a ping when a story comes out? Here you go!